Toshiba has just showed up its latest all-in-one desktop PC in Japan, the Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711. The space saving machine comes with an Intel Core i5-2410M processor and a couple of digital TV tuner.Moreover, the new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 all-in-one desktop is bundled with some wonderfull configurations.
* Based on Intel Sandy Bridge platform
* Powered by a 2.30GHz Intel Core i5-2410M processor
* Intel HM65 Express chipset
* 4GB of RAM, and 1TB hard drive
* Runs on Windows 7 Home Premium OS
* Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 pre-installed
* Blu-ray drive, and dual TV tuner
* 21.5-inch LCD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels (full HD) resolution
* 0.3 megapixel webcam
* Two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports
* Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
* HDMI input, and SDXC/Memory Stick/xD-Picture Card slot
* Dimensions: 531 x 190 x 405 mm and weigh about 8.5k
The new Toshiba Dynabook Qosmio D711 all-in-one desktop PC will be release from 26th February, 2011 and expected price will be around 200,000 Yen i.e about US$2421.